- Police investigated a retail theft at the WalMart Supercenter. Through the investigation it was determined that Steven Gonzales, 32, of Clearfield had removed merchandise valued at $353.73 from the store on multiple occasion between May 6 and June 3. Charges have been filed.
- Police investigated a retail theft at the WalMart Supercenter. Between April 10 and June 5 Larry and Melissa O’Dell both of Clearfield removed merchandise valued at $458.12. Charges have been filed.
- Police received a report of damage to the baseball field at the Lawrence Twp. Recreational Park. Upon investigation, security footage identified an 18 year-old Clearfield male recklessly driving a vehicle through the field on June 10. Charges of criminal mischief, disorderly conduct and multiple traffic violations are pending.
- A 32 year-old female, Melissa Hoey, of Coalport was cited for defiant trespass after entering a victim’s residence in Becarria Twp. knowing that she was not permitted on the property.
- State police investigated an incident of harassment in Woodward Twp. Sherri Sharpless, 39, of Houtzdale verbally threatened to harm the victim outside the victim’s residence. Charges have been filed.
- State police investigated an incident of theft by deception. Unknown actor(s) opened an account in the victim’s name in the state of Louisiana.