- Police arrested a 18 year-old Clearfield male for underage possession of a malt beverage.
- A 67 year old Broad Street resident reported that her vehicle was taken from in front of her home. On-Star was able to locate the vehicle near Punxsutawney. State Police assisted in recovering and processing the vehicle before it was returned to the owner. Investigation continues.
- A Judge Road resident reported that her neighbor’s dog was left inside all day while the neighbor was at work.
- Treasure Lake Security reported a suspicious vehicle parked in the area of Bimini Beach. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- Officers responded to a report of a 911 hang up call at the S&T Bank in the DuBois Mall. The call was accidental.
- A 34 year old Hungry Hollow Road resident reported that her 70 year old neighbor continually shows up at her house when her boyfriend is not home. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A 56 year old Blinker Parkway man reported that his ex-girlfriend is continually texting him. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- Officers pulled over a vehicle on Bee Line Highway and discovered the 23 year old driver had multiple warrants for his arrest. In the process of taking the man into custody, officers found drug paraphernalia, suspected methamphetamine and weapons, including a firearm. The Ridgway man was transported to CCJ. Charges filed.
- A 47 year old Luthersburg man was attempting to back his trailer into the Verizon Wireless parking lot on Shaffer Rd, when he hit the front of a vehicle driven by a 40 year old DuBois woman. Minor damage and no injuries reported.
- Officers received a report of a minor accident on Bee Line Highway in front of United Electric. The drivers had exchanged information and left the scene prior to officers arrival.
- State police conducted a traffic stop on the Woodland-Bigler Hwy. for a summary traffic violation. Upon investigation, the passenger in the vehicle was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges are to be filed.