- Police responded to a report of a vehicle that left the roadway on SR 879 and struck a road sign. Upon investigation it was determined that the female driver, Jennifer Clark, 38 of Clearfield, was under the influence of drugs. She was taken into custody and charges will be filed.
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious male in the area of Elliott’s Park. Upon arrival police made contact with the male, Charles Williams, 47 of Coalport, who was under the influence of a controlled substance and in possession of marijuana. He was taken into custody. Charges will be filed.
- Police observed a female in Upper Witmer Park waving down officers. Officers spoke with the female who demanded they change the garbage can in the park. It was found that the female had an active warrant through this department and was placed in custody. The female was then transported to CCJ.
- Police were dispatched to a residence on Nichols Street for a loud noise on the caller’s porch. Officers arrived on scene but did not locate anyone/anything that may have caused the noise.
- Police received information about a wanted female at a residence on West 5th Street. The female was located and it was verified that she did have an active warrant through the Clearfield Sheriff’s Office. The female was transported to CCJ.
- Police received information about a wanted male that was inside of a local business in the downtown area. Officers located the male and did verify that he did have an active warrant through the Clearfield Sheriff’s Office. The male was transported to CCJ.
- Police were dispatched to an apartment building on Bigler Avenue for a noise complaint. Contact was made with the actors and they were warned for their actions.
- This department assisted the Lawrence Township Police Department with a structure fire on Palmer Street. Officers arrived on scene and assisted as needed.
- A male came to the police station to report an incident of harassment. The male had a dark red substance on his face which he said was berry juice. According to the male, he and his girlfriend engaged in a verbal argument when she grabbed a handful of berries and smeared them on his face. Citation pending for harassment against the female.
- State police responded to a criminal mischief call on Laura St. in Chester Hill Borough. A 45 year-old Columbia, PA woman through the victim’s phone causing damage.
- State police responded to a disorderly conduct call on McAteer St. in Houtzdale Borough. Charges were filed against both parties.
- State police came across a vehicle on a trail in a wooded area of Cowfer Rd., Decatur Twp. The occupant, a 26 year-old male from Houtzdale, was passed out in the vehicle and was found to be in possession of suspected heroine and drug paraphernalia. Charges have been filed.
- State police remind residents to be cautious of fraudulent unemployment checks that are being sent to local residences. Do not provide any personal information over the phone or social media outlets.