- Police noticed two vehicles in parked at the Lower Witmer Park after hours. Contact was made with the individuals and they were informed that the park was closed.
- Police received a call about an unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. A short time later, the victim called back and stated the vehicle was returned and did not wish to pursue charges.
- Police conducted a traffic stop on East Locust Street for a summary violation. Upon further investigation, it was found that the vehicle did not have valid registration, insurance and the driver had a suspended license. It was also found that the car displayed a fraudulent inspection sticker. The vehicle was towed from the scene and the driver will be receiving multiple citations.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment at a residence on Nichols Street. The incident is still under further investigation.
- This department was requested to assist LTPD on a traffic stop. Officers assisted as needed.
- Police were dispatched to the area of South 2nd Street and Park Avenue for a female laying on the sidewalk. Upon arrival, it was found that the female was complaining of dizziness. Drug paraphernalia was found on the female in plain sight. The female was transported to Penn Highlands via EMS. Charges pending.
- Police assisted probation at a residence on the 200 block of Clearfield Street. One male was taken into custody and transported to CCJ by Clearfield Probation Officers.
- Police responded to a report of suspicious individuals in the area of Park Place. Contact was made with the individuals and one male was found to be in possession of an illegal substance. Charges pending.
- Police responded to a residence on North 2nd Street for a psychological emergency. One female agreed to be transported to Penn Highlands by officers to undergo a mental health evaluation.
- Police received a report of a dog barking in the area of West Locust Street during late nighttime hours. Contact was made with the owner and she took the dog inside.
- Police responded to Snappy’s for a report of a female that had attempted to pass a counterfeit $100 bill. The investigation revealed that the same female had successfully passed another counterfeit $100 at the store the previous day. The actor was identified and charges of forgery, theft by deception and receiving stolen property are pending.
- Police are investigation a report of harassment by communication. According to the report, the victim was receiving threatening messages from known persons.
- Police received a report of terroristic threats. The complainants, a mother and daughter, had received messages and calls from the daughter’s ex-boyfriend threatening to shoot them with a firearm. The mail actor has been identified and charges are pending.
- .Police responded to report of a mail in the Snappy’s parking lot that was believed to be under the influence. During the investigation it was discovered that Ronald Knepp, 27, of Clearfield was in possession of a small amount of Marijuana. He was removed from the property. Charges are to be filed.