- Police were dispatched to Sheetz on Nichols Street for a female sitting in the driver’s seat of her vehicle with her head slumped on the steering wheel. Upon arrival, it was found that the female was under the influence of and controlled substance and was arrested for DUI.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a female at a residence on Spruce Street. Contact was made with the individual and everything appeared to be fine.
- Police were dispatched to Sheetz for a reported retail theft. Upon arrival, police made contact with the actor and seized the stolen items. Citations pending.
- Police received a complaint from a resident on East 12th Street. The individual found holes in his siding from a BB gun. The incident is under further investigation.
- Police responded to a residence on East Locust Street for an incident of harassment. Upon arrival, the victim told police that another female pulled her hair. The victim refused to cooperate, and charges were not filed.
- Police viewed a male on Williams Street who was known to hold an active warrant through the Clearfield Sheriff’s Office. The male was arrested and transported to CCJ.
- Police responded to a residence on West 5th Avenue for a burning complaint. An individual was burning grass and smoking up the entire neighborhood. Police want to remind residents that burning brush and grass is prohibited and can/will result in a fine.
- Police were dispatched to a residence on East 11th Street for a break-in in progress. Upon arrival, it was found that the individual inside of the residence had permission to be there.
- Police responded to the 100 block of Williams Street for a female crawling on a parking lot. Contact was made with the female who was obviously under the influence of a controlled substance. The female was released to an adult who resided near the parking lot.
- Police conducted a traffic stop on Weaver Street. It was found that the female driver was under the influence of alcohol and was arrested for DUI.
- Police responded to a residence on Daisy Street for a male that threw two bricks through a window of a residence. The male was viewed on surveillance footage and is known to police. Charges will be filed.
- This department assisted LTPD with a disorderly male at a business on state route 879.
- This department assisted LTPD with a suspicious vehicle at a business on Daisy Street Extension. One male was transported to Penn Highlands Clearfield and another mail had an active warrant and was ultimately transported to CCJ.
- Police were dispatched to a residence on New Street for a male that walked on to a front porch and began knocking and wiggling the doorknob. Upon arrival, it was found the male was under the influence of alcohol. The male was arrested and transported to CCJ. Charges are to be filed.
- Police received a report from the Clearfield Borough Police regarding an unconscious male behind the wheel at the intersection of Rockton Mountain Hwy. and Turnpike Avenue. The male was identified as Joshua Quigley, 41, of Clearfield. Upon investigation it was discovered he was under the influence of a controlled substance and actively on probation. He was taken into custody and transported to the Lawrence Twp. Police Department for an evaluation by a Drug Recognition Expert. He was transported to CCJ. Charges are pending.
- Police responded to a call of retail theft at the WalMart Supercenter. Upon investigation is was found that Kayley Oswalt, 22, of Olanta had under range merchandise using a $.37 UPC from Ramen Noodles at the self-checkout. The total value of items not scanned was valued at $250.78. Additionally Oswalt was with her six month old child and found to be in possession of drugs and paraphernalia. Charges have been filed.
- Police responded to a call of a male individual located inside of his vehicle on River Road. Police found the male to be under the influence of a controlled substance. He was taken to Penn Highlands Clearfield for a legal blood draw. Charges are pending the blood results.
- Police responded to a call of a male passed out along Washington Ave. Upon investigation Jesse Kitko, 37, of Houtzdale was found to be under the influence of a controlled substance and in the possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. He was housed in the Clearfield County Jail. Charges have been filed.
- State police attempted to initiate a traffic stop on the Morrisdale-Allport Hwy. for summary violations. The vehicle operated by Matthew Mills, 30 of Hawk Run fled at a high rate of speed for approximately 2 miles. Charges are pending.
- State police are investigating an incident of theft in Morris Twp. Unknown actor(s) gained access through a Bilco basement door and removed approximately 160 ft of copper pipe. Anyone with information is asked to contact PSP Clearfield.