- Police were dispatched to the area of Turnpike Ave in reference to a report of a female tackling a male in the street. Police arrived and deescalated the situation. Charges to be filed.
- Police responded to a report of a vehicle not maintaining its lane position while driving. Police located the vehicle and driver at it’s residence. The driver was found to be fatigued.
- Police were notified of an individual driving without a license. Police responded in the area but could not locate the vehicle.
- Police responded to a report of 2 individuals having a physical altercation in the street. Police separated the parties involved.
- Police were notified of a noise complaint pertaining to fireworks.
- Police conducted a vehicle stop which resulted in discovering that the driver was highly intoxicated.
- Police responded to a report of an individual operating a vehicle without a license. Police located the vehicle but found the operator to have a license.
- Police received a report of harassment. Police are investigating the incident.
- A 41 year old Phillips Creek Road resident reported that her 15 year old son used her bank account without permission to buy 2 games for his play station.
- A 27 year old Firetower Road resident reported a bear broke through a window and climbed on to her porch. Upon arrival officers searched the area and could not locate the bear.
- A 20 year old Midway Drive man was taken to the emergency room by a family member after he was injured when he and his 18 year old boyfriend got into a physical altercation at their residence. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- Treasure Lake Security reported that someone damaged the marquee at the Ski Lodge.
- Police are investigating an alleged theft that occurred West Front St. The victim reported that he was visiting friends at their residence. Upon leaving he discovered that he was missing his watch at $150 from his wallet. Anyone with information is asked to contact LTPD.
- State police arrested Charles Burnett, 20, of Morrisdale after he kicked in door(s) at the Best Travel Inn in Philipsburg. Charges have been filed.
- State police attempted to conduct a traffic stop for a summary violation when t the driver of the vehicle Travis Jackson, 30, of Clearfield failed to stop and a pursuit was initiated. The driver fled in the vehicle for approximately 8 miles before crashing and fleeing on foot. Jackson was later identified. Charges are pending.