State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred Wednesday on McAteer Street in Houtzdale Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the residence and removed a PlayStation 4 with controllers, several games and a flat screen television. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- State police responded to a report of found drug paraphernalia Feb. 15 on Ed Bloom Road in Pike Township. Upon investigation, troopers found it belonged to 27-year-old Tyler Bloom of Curwensville, and charges were filed through the district court.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an alleged rape that occurred Feb. 11, 2013 in Henderson Township, Jefferson County. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred sometime Feb. 7-9 on East Main Street in Mahaffey Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly took a white Xbox One and a green Camo Xbox One controller from the victim’s residence. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police were notified of an issue near a school bus stop. According to police, school children were kicking rocks into an adjacent yard. Currently, there are plans to change the location of the bus stop.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle crash that involved a semi-truck and passenger car. According to the police report, the truck backed into the car, and no injuries were reported as a result of the crash.
- Police received a report about a suspicious female in the area of Hannah Street. Upon arrival, she was allegedly found to be highly intoxicated and also on probation. The female was detained and then released into the custody of Clearfield County Probation.
- Police received a report of possible trespassing at a vacant residence. Upon arrival, police observed lights on inside the home and signs of forced entry. Once inside, police located a male hiding in the basement. He was taken into custody and Lawrence Township police assisted on-scene.
- Police responded to a 911 hang-up call in which the caller only provided her address. Upon arrival, police met with the caller who reported a physical altercation had occurred with a male. Police say he was found to have warrants in the state of Texas, and he was taken into custody.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment via communication Monday in Lawrence Township. Upon investigation, it was found a female juvenile from Grampian allegedly made threats to harm and kill another female juvenile from Clearfield. The investigation is still ongoing at this time.
- Police received a report about multiple males soliciting Thursday in the area of Lawrence Park Village. Upon arrival on-scene, contact was made with the males at their vehicle; further investigation allegedly uncovered drug paraphernalia belonging to 25-year-old Kevin Rupe from Lancaster, Ohio. Because he resided out of state, he was taken into custody and to the magistrate’s office for arraignment on charges.