State police at Clearfield
- State police conducted a traffic stop that resulted in a drug violation Oct. 27 in the area of the Morrisdale-Allport Highway and Cardinal Lane in Morris Township. During a traffic stop, a passenger – a 28-year-old Huntingdon man – was allegedly found in possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. Charges are pending through the district court.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Oct. 28 on Veterans Street in Gulich Township. During the incident, a 27-year-old Madera man allegedly smashed a window out of the victim’s truck with a baseball bat. Damage is estimated at $1,258.23, state police say; charges are pending through the district court.
- Police observed a wanted female on East Market street. She was subsequently transported to the magistrate’s office where she satisfied the warrants.
- Police received a report about an intoxicated male on North Front Street. However, police weren’t able to locate the male.
- While on routine patrol, police observed a known male on Reed Street. According to police, he had an active arrest warrant through the Blair County Sheriff’s Office. He was subsequently taken into custody, and allegedly found in possession of multiple items of drug paraphernalia. Police transported the male to Clearfield County Jail.
- Police responded to reported active carbon monoxide alarms at a New Street residence. According to police, the resident exited the home, and the Clearfield Borough Fire Department handled the situation.
- Police received a report about an alleged retail theft at the Sheetz store on Nichols Street. The male suspect is known to police, and the incident is under further investigation.
- Police received a report about an incident of retail theft that occurred Sept. 22 at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Clearfield. Upon investigation, police identified the suspect and charges were filed through the district court.