State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a burglary in progress Oct. 2 at a Mease Road residence in Woodward Township. Upon arrival on-scene, troopers located three suspects, a 21-year-old Madera woman, a 43-year-old Coalport woman and an 18-year-old Coalport man; all three were taken into custody. Their vehicle was parked on-scene, and troopers allegedly observed an item stolen from the victim’s property in plain view inside it. State police transported the suspects to the station for processing, then to county jail to await arraignments. Charges of burglary, criminal trespass, theft and receiving stolen property will be filed through the district court.
- State police received a report about a trespassing incident Sunday on Bald Hill Road in Girard Township. During the incident, a 41-year-old Frenchville woman allegedly walked onto the victim’s property and started to record her. State police say the woman had previously been advised she wasn’t welcome on the property; charges will be filed through the district court.
- State police received a report about a trespassing incident Sunday on Shirley Road in Girard Township. During the incident, a 41-year-old Frenchville woman allegedly stopped her vehicle in the victim’s driveway and started to record her. State police say the property was posted with a “no trespassing” sign, which was visible from the roadway and driveway. Charges will be filed through the district court.
State police at DuBois
- State police stopped a 50-year-old Reynoldsville man July 4 for a traffic violation in the area of Industrial Boulevard and Myrtle Street in Reynoldsville Borough. Upon investigation, it was found he was allegedly under the influence of alcohol; he was subsequently arrested for DUI.
- Police recovered an Audi car key/FOB that was found Saturday on River Road. Anyone with information is asked to contact township police.
- Police received a report about an incident of public intoxication Sunday on Clark Street. According to police, the caller said a male was falling asleep while leaning against a pole, stumbling and talking to himself. The male was located on Wrigley Street and allegedly determined to be under the influence of a controlled substance. He was subsequently cited for the incident through the district court.
- While on routine patrol Friday, police observed a wanted female in the 100 block of South Brady Street. An officer subsequently made contact with the female to serve the warrant.
- Police responded to a report of an activated alarm at a business Saturday in the 100 block of West DuBois Avenue. Upon arrival, police found it was a false alarm.
- Police conducted a traffic stop Saturday along South State Street. During the stop, it was found a 37-year-old DuBois man had an active warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s office. He was also allegedly in possession of a controlled substance. He was subsequently taken into custody, turned over to the sheriff’s office and lodged in county jail. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a disturbance during the early-morning hours Sunday in the 100 block of Spring Avenue. Upon arrival on-scene, police learned a male wanted a female to leave the residence, which she did without further incident.
- Police received a report about kids playing football on the road Sunday in the 400 block of South State Street. Upon arrival, police advised the kids to stay off the roadway.
- While on patrol Sunday night, police observed a male sleeping inside a vehicle in the 300 block of West DuBois Avenue. According to police, contact was made with the male who was found to be highly intoxicated. He was provided transportation and released to a sober person. Police cited the male for public drunkenness through the district court.
- Police received a report about a disturbance Sunday night in the first block of East Long Avenue. Upon arrival on-scene, a male agreed to leave without any further incident.