- Police received a report about a verbal altercation on Turnpike Avenue. Upon arrival on-scene, police resolved the incident.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with the identification of a male during a vehicle stop.
- Police responded to a reported hit-and-run crash on North Second Street. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police received a report about a trespassing incident on Leavy Avenue. Upon arrival on-scene, police informed the individuals that they weren’t permitted on the property.
- Police received a report about a theft on Turnpike Avenue. During the incident, someone allegedly stole a purse and made multiple transaction attempts on credit cards. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police received a report about a disorderly female yelling throughout the Clearfield Penn Highlands Hospital. Upon arrival on-scene, police found the female to be calm and cooperative.
- Police assisted a motorist who needed to change a tire on his vehicle.
- Police received a report about two males who were in an argument at a North Fifth Street address. While on-scene, police seized multiple items of drug paraphernalia.
- Police received a report about a couple who was in an argument on East Locust Street. However, upon arrival on-scene, police were unable to make contact with the individuals.
- Police received a report about a male who was harassing a female at her workplace. Police made contact with the male who agreed to cease communication with her.
- Police received a report about three individuals who were in an argument on East Locust Street. Upon police arrival, the individuals agreed to part ways.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a motor vehicle crash on Fire Tower Road.
- Police responded to a reported motor vehicle crash late Thursday night in the area of Fire Tower Road in Lawrence Township. According to police, a 16-year-old Clearfield male lost control of his vehicle; it left the roadway and struck numerous trees. When contact was made with the teen, police say he was found to be under the influence of alcohol. Upon further investigation, his passenger – a 28-year-old Clearfield man – was allegedly found to be in possession of a small amount of marijuana. Police requested the teen to provide a legal blood sample, but he refused to. Both males were transported to the PH Clearfield Hospital for medical treatment, and the vehicle was towed from the scene. Police have filed a juvenile petition against the teen for DUI and various traffic offenses, while a drug violation was filed against his passenger.