State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred Sept. 11 on the Morrisdale-Allport Highway in Morris Township. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the victim’s residence through a window and removed various frozen foods and a class ring. Then, they fled the scene. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Sept. 7 on Service Center Road in Pine Creek Township, Jefferson County. No further information is available; charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a retail theft that occurred Sept. 10 at Sheetz in Clearfield. During the incident, 32-year-old Holly Schake of Clearfield allegedly took multiple items, put them into her bag and left without paying for them. Charges were filed through the district court.
- Police received a report about a 14-year-old juvenile who refused to go to school Monday. According to police, the juvenile refused to go to school, because he was upset with his mother. He was advised that as a juvenile, he didn’t have the ability to make that decision for himself. The juvenile said he wanted to speak with someone, and was transported to Penn Highlands West.
- Police received a report Monday from a juvenile female and her mother regarding blackmail/extortion. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police received a report about a possible intoxicated person Monday on Seyler Alley. According to police, contact was made with the female in the Brady Street Sheetz parking lot. An officer detected an odor of alcohol coming from the female who related she was walking home and having trouble with leg pain. The officer believed the female was OK to walk home.
- Police responded to a McCloyd Terrace address Monday regarding a runaway juvenile. According to police, it was believed the female was at Fullington Trailways, and officers immediately requested Sandy Township police to respond there. Upon arrival, an employee related the female was hiding in a restroom. Police remained on-scene with the female until her mother’s arrival.