- Police were notified of a burning complaint on East Locust Street.
- Police received a report of harassment on Clinton Street.
- Police were notified of a faulty donation box outside of a local business.
- Police received a report of a suspicious male who took pictures of a dog on West Pine Street. However, police were unable to locate anyone upon a search of the area.
- Police made contact with a wanted male on Turnpike Avenue. He was subsequently arrested and transported to the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police received a report of a theft on Leavy Avenue. During the incident, someone allegedly stole chicken out of an oven while it was being prepared to eat.
- Police were dispatched to Subway for a reported altercation between two females and a male. The investigation is ongoing.
- Police responded to a reported break-in, in progress at a West Market Street address. Upon arrival on-scene, police learned that someone allegedly attempted to gain access to the home. Police searched the area with negative results.
- Police received a report about a male causing a disturbance on Williams Street. According to police, he was found to be intoxicated.
- Police received a report of a Protection from Abuse order violation. Police say the investigation resulted in a male’s arrest.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person Sept. 5 in the parking lot of the Clearfield Mall. According to police, information was received about a woman who was dancing and yelling at people who weren’t even there. Upon arrival, contact was made with the woman who still exhibited this behavior, and she was identified as 34-year-old Lindsey Reynolds from Reynoldsville. Police say it was found that Reynolds was wanted in Jefferson County; after being taken into custody, she was turned over to a Pennsylvania State Constable to satisfy the warrant. Reynolds will be cited for public drunkenness for this incident.