State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an assault that occurred Aug. 25 at the intersection of the Philipsburg-Bigler Highway and Irwin Drive in Decatur Township. According to state police, a “road rage” incident escalated into a physical altercation. Afterward, the suspect fled the scene. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about the theft of a minibike Aug. 18 on Reynoldsville-Falls Creek Road in Winslow Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed a wrecked 2016 KYMCO K PIPE minibike from a 25-year-old DuBois woman’s residence. State police have described the minibike as being black in color with white accents and damage to its rear suspension and rear wheel.
- Police received a report about a two-vehicle crash Monday in Sandy Township. According to police, a 34-year-old Falls Creek woman lost control of her vehicle while traveling on West Long Avenue Extension. This caused her vehicle to slide onto Guy Avenue and collide with a vehicle driven by a 49-year-old Dubois man. Moderate damage and no injuries were reported.
- Police received a report about a two-vehicle crash Tuesday in Sandy Township. According to police, a vehicle driven by a 72-year-old DuBois woman slowed to make a right-hand turn off of South Brady Street when a vehicle driven by a Grampian woman hit her passenger’s side rear bumper. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- On Thursday police reported that a female was seen by Wal-Mart employees putting Sharpies in her purse and attempting to leave the store without paying for them. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- On Thursday police reported that a 48-year-old Timblin man attempted to take $622.90 worth of merchandise from Wal-Mart without paying for it. Charges are currently pending at this time.