- On Monday police were contacted by witnesses who had reportedly observed a man use a sharp instrument to flatten the tires of bikes parked outside of Wal-Mart. Upon arrival on-scene, officers located a 53-year-old Brockway man who admitted to having stabbed the tires with a knife. He said he’d been inside the store, where the kids who owned the bikes had “made fun” of him for being handicapped. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a vehicle-versus-motorcycle crash Monday. According to police, a 57-year-old Grantville man had his motorcycle stopped for traffic when it was struck from behind by a vehicle driven by a 31-year-old Reynoldsville woman who had failed to stop. Police say the man was subsequently knocked off his motorcycle but wasn’t injured in the mishap.
- On Monday police were contacted by a 65-year-old woman who reported that while she was at the Treasure Lake swimming pool, someone hit and damaged her vehicle. The investigation continues.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle crash Tuesday at Wal-Mart. According to police, a 66-year-old Brockway woman and a 54-year-old DuBois woman were backing out of parking spaces when their vehicles collided. Minor damage and no injuries were reported on-scene.
- Police received a report about three people trespassing Tuesday at a Treasure Lake residence. The investigation continues.
- On Wednesday police were contacted by a 20-year-old Garden Grove woman who stated her 29-year-old husband hit her in the face when she picked up their son outside their apartment. Officers spoke to both parties and handled the situation without incident.
- On Wednesday police were contacted by Mapledale Road residents who reported a known man was parked in front of their mailbox. A resident told police they saw the man stick his hand inside the mailbox before he left. The investigation continues.
- Police received a report about a minor accident involving two tractor-trailers Wednesday in the Pilot parking lot.