WOODLAND – A Woodland house fire has been ruled accidental in nature, reported the state police at Ridgway.
The fire occurred at approximately 7:14 p.m. Wednesday at 467 Main St., in Woodland, in Bradford Township.
State police say it destroyed a two-story, wooden-framed home, and was caused by a clogged dryer vent.
The fire displaced a family of three who wasn’t at home when it broke out; damage is estimated at $250,000.
No injuries were reported.
The Pennsylvania State Police Fire Marshal and Bigler-Jackson-Woodland Fire Co. investigated the fire.