State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an assault Tuesday in the parking lot at the Carpathian Club in Hawk Run. During the incident, a 23-year-old Grassflat man allegedly grabbed the victim and slammed her to the ground on several occasions. State police say the victim sought treatment at the Altoona Hospital several hours later, and was diagnosed with a concussion, a black-and-blue eye, several scratches and bruises about her arms and legs. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of terroristic threats that occurred Sunday on Sandy Hill Road in Ringgold Township. During the incident, a 39-year-old Mayport man, Ryan Snyder, allegedly threatened the victim and smacked her in the face. Snyder was charged through the district court, and a warrant was issued for his arrest. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact state police at 814-938-0510.
- Police received a report about a physical altercation between a male and female on East 10th
- Police received a report about a fair employee who allegedly had a firearm, which he discharged into the air. Upon arrival, contact was made with the male who police say was in possession of multiple items of drug paraphernalia and controlled substances.
- Police conducted a welfare check on an elderly male on East 10th
- Police received a report about an alleged theft that occurred on East Locust Street. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police assisted an individual with unlocking his vehicle.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle on Daisy Street. However, police searched the area with negative results.
- Police responded to a mental health incident on West Pine Street. Police transported the individual to the hospital where he was released to staff.
- Police made contact with a suspicious individual who was asleep inside his vehicle. He told officers he was tired and wanted to rest before resuming his travels.
- Police received a report about a possible drug violation Tuesday at the Clearfield Mall. Upon arrival, contact was made with a 33-year-old Clearfield man, Trevor Hartley-Miele, who police say was under the influence of controlled substances and found to have a warrant. He was taken into custody and allegedly found to be in possession of a small amount of marijuana and various items of drug paraphernalia suspected to have methamphetamine residue. Miele was housed in county jail, and charges were filed for this incident.
- Police received a report about a verbal domestic Wednesday on the Glen Richey Highway. On-scene contact was made with a female who was found to be wanted through the Sheriff’s Office, and she was housed in county jail. A subsequent search of her property allegedly uncovered several items of drug paraphernalia and unidentified pills. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a burglary that occurred May 19 on Boyce Street in Clearfield. Upon investigation, it was found 38-year-old Michael Garito of Clearfield allegedly entered the home through an unlocked window, and once inside, he removed a Nintendo Switch gaming system and charging station, plus a controller and multiple video games. Garito was taken into custody and to county jail on charges related to the incident.