- Police responded to a report of a controlled burn that was too close to a structure on East Pine Street. On-scene, the fire department assisted with extinguishing the fire.
- Police received a report about a couple arguing while walking in the area of East 10th Police checked the area but were unable to locate anyone.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on Daisy Street. Police were able to handle the situation on-scene.
- Police located a male who had an active warrant on East Market Street. He was stopped by officers and satisfied the warrant.
- Police received a report about a theft from a Spruce Street residence. During the incident, someone allegedly removed a package from the owner’s porch.
- Police responded to North Fourth Street where someone had located a syringe. Police were able to properly collect and dispose of it.
- Police received a report about a barking dog early in the morning on Nichols Street. Police made contact with the owner who took the dog inside.
- Police received a report about a retail theft at a local business. Police were able to identify the female, and during the investigation, she allegedly admitted to removing the items without paying for them.