CLEARFIELD – A limited number of tickets are still available for the first-ever Taco Tour, from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m., on July 13 to benefit the Clearfield County Cancer Support Group Inc.
Participating restaurants include 120 Pub & Grub, Buster’s Sports Bar, Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub, Legends Sports Bar Mary’s Place, St. Charles Café, The After Dark and The Toasted Monkey.
- signature tacos at each restaurant (one complimentary per stop);
- an official Taco Tour koozie;
- an official Taco Tour T-shirt;
- tour drink specials at every stop;
- tour map and punch card; and
- entertainment at various venues.
This will be a “free-flowing” event; however, you must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
The Taco Tour is being hosted by The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks Lodge No. 540, Passport Radio, POP 93.1-95.9 and GANT News.