State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a dirt bike that was stolen sometime June 4-5 on Main Street in Coalport Borough. It was located in a creek a few hours later. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred June 1 on Mutton Hollow Road in Bradford Township. During the incident, a 30-year-old Clearfield man allegedly damaged the victim’s bucket truck with a cut piece of timber. He was subsequently cited through the district court.
- State police reported on a drug-related DUI that occurred April 19 in the area of the Clearfield-Woodland Highway and Spring Street in Bradford Township. During a traffic stop for window tint, speeding and other violations, a 29-year-old Olanta man was allegedly found to be under the influence and in possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- State police received a report about a lawn mower that was stolen sometime May 21-22 on Shiloh Road in Bradford Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took the victim’s Land Pride mower that was red in color with gold trim and a 52-inch deck. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police reported on a drug-related DUI incident that occurred Saturday in the area of West Main and Ohio streets in Reynoldsville Borough. During a traffic stop, a trooper suspected a 49-year-old Reynoldsville man had consumed an illicit substance. A subsequent search of his vehicle allegedly yielded a controlled substance and paraphernalia. He was taken into custody by state police and charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police were dispatched to the 100 block of Nichols Street, where a resident was awoken and discovered someone inside their home. The male fled toward Turnpike Avenue, and the investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police arrested a male who was reportedly intoxicated along Bigler Avenue.
- Police assisted with a medical emergency along Ogden Avenue, and a male was subsequently transported to the hospital by emergency personnel.
- Police received a report about a suspicious male on Dorey Street. However, officers were unable to locate anyone in the area.
- Police received a report about a couple involved in a disturbance on East Pine Street. Police arrested a female on warrants and for a probation violation. She was subsequently lodged in county jail.
- Police received a report of harassment from a Daisy Street resident.
- Police located a male, along Nichols Street, who held an active warrant through the Lawrence Township police. He was able to provide the required funds.
- Police reported that a purse was stolen from a vehicle while it was parked along Dorey Street. The purse was later located, police say; however, its contents were destroyed and unable to be returned.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a theft-related incident.
- Police arrested a female for DUI after she was found passed out along Dorey Street. She was reportedly under the influence of controlled substances.
- Police responded to East 10th Street and assisted Crisis with a mental health warrant.
- Police reported that items of drug paraphernalia were located along Williams Street.
- Police reported on a drug-related DUI that occurred Thursday on Woodland Road. During a traffic stop, a 33-year-old Mineral Springs man was allegedly found to be under the influence of controlled substances. Police say he also admitted to having used methamphetamine and Suboxone, which wasn’t prescribed to him. He refused to submit to a legal blood draw, and was then released to a sober person; charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a theft that occurred June 2 on Collins Avenue in Lawrence Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took an elderly male’s medication. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report Saturday from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children concerning a video transmission of child pornography from a Good Street residence in Lawrence Township. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report Saturday about the sale of tobacco to a minor at the Sheetz store, located along state Route 879. During the incident, a 19-year-old, female employee from Ramey allegedly sold tobacco to a minor who was under the supervision of an officer with the Department of Health as part of a compliance check. A citation for the illegal sale is currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Saturday on High Street. During a custody dispute, the father of the child – a 31-year-old Clearfield man – became upset, went to a woman’s residence and allegedly caused a disturbance when he confronted her. Citations are currently pending at this time.
- Police reported on a DUI that occurred Saturday on Woodland Road. According to police, a 37-year-old Morrisdale man was stopped for driving under suspension due to a previous DUI arrest. When contact was made, it was allegedly found he was under the influence of alcohol. Police say the man refused to submit to field sobriety tests and became uncooperative with officers; he was then taken to the hospital, where he also refused to provide a blood sample. He was housed in county jail due to his level of intoxication and released the following morning. Charges have been filed and a preliminary hearing will be scheduled in the near future.