State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment Wednesday in the area of Walton Street and Doran Road in Decatur Township. During the incident, two teens were involved in a verbal altercation. It became physical when the male allegedly grabbed the victim by her hair and slapped her in the face. He will be cited through the district court in Kylertown.
- State police received a report about a theft from a motor vehicle that occurred Tuesday on the Curwensville-Tyrone Highway in Pike Township. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and took about $400. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Wednesday on Kate Street in Osceola Mills Borough. According to state police, a suspect kicked a male’s screen door, and damage was estimated at $50. However, he didn’t wish to pursue any criminal charges.
- Police responded to a reported crash on Turnpike Avenue. According to police, the male driver hit his gas pedal instead of his brake, and this caused his vehicle to strike a building. He suffered minor injuries and his vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police received a report about a black bear that was in the area of West First Avenue and Patterson Street, and subsequently notified the Pennsylvania Game Commission.
- Police received a report about a couple involved in a disturbance on East Cherry Street.
- Police received a report about a couple involved in altercation on South Fourth Street. Upon arrival, police found it was only verbal in nature.
- Police received a report about a male threatening another male on Elk Avenue. Police were able to handle the situation on-scene.
- Police assisted with a medical call along East Sixth Street.
- Police served an emergency Protection from Abuse order on a male on South Second Street.
- Police received a report about harassment by communications from a resident in the 1100 block of Daisy Street.
- Police received a report about someone knocking on a Bigler Avenue resident’s door. However, when they checked, no one was there. Police also checked the area and were unable to locate anyone.
- Police received a report from a West First Street resident regarding a scam. According to police, he was contacted about someone trying to access his Social Security, and was asked to verify his personal information. Because it appeared to be a scam, the male didn’t provide any information.
- Police arrested a male who was reportedly involved in an altercation on Elk Avenue. He was also found to have an active arrest warrant against him.