State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a motor vehicle theft Monday on Fairview Road in Decatur Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took a 2000 black Dodge Dakota, which belongs to an Altoona man, from a driveway. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft along East 11th Street.
- Police attempted to stop a vehicle following a traffic violation on Martin Street. According to police, the male driver pulled into a driveway along Tyler Avenue, then fled on foot. The male was apprehended along Nichols Street, and it was discovered there was an active warrant for his arrest. His wife arrived and attempted to intervene with the incident. She was also found to have several active warrants, and when police attempted to take her into custody, she allegedly resisted. Both were transported to the county jail. Lawrence Township police assisted with the incident.
- Police arrested a female along North Second Street because she had several active warrants. She was subsequently transported to county jail.
- Police received a report about scattered rubbish May 7 at the Lawrence Park Village. During the incident, a 21-year-old Curwensville woman allegedly placed several bags of garbage beside a dumpster. It was found she wasn’t a resident of the apartment complex, and she was issued a citation for her actions.