- Police handled a report of harassment by communications from a Linden Street resident.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with identifying a male who had provided a false name. He was found to have several active arrests warrants and put in the county jail.
- Police assisted with a medical emergency along Turnpike Avenue.
- Dubois police arrested a male who held active warrants through the Clearfield Borough police. He was transported to the magistrate’s office where he was able to satisfy the warrants.
- Police received a call regarding a lost dog in the area of South Fourth Street. Police were later contacted and advised the dog had been found.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on East Sixth Street. Upon arrival, police found that two females had engaged in a verbal altercation. Police handled the incident on-scene.
- Police received a report about a male threatening to damage a female’s property on South Second Street. Upon arrival, police handled the incident on-scene.
- Police received a report about a suspicious male along Bridge Street. Police located the male along River Road and determined he was OK.