CLEARFIELD – The high school art show, sponsored by the Susquehanna River Art Center of Clearfield, is now being displayed in the office of SRACC, located at 115 E. Market St, Clearfield.
There’s art from Clearfield, Curwensville and Philipsburg-Osceola high school students. This exhibit is available to be viewed from now until the reception, which takes place on May 9 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
All are welcome and refreshments will be served. The office will be open Fridays and Saturdays, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you find the office locked, please head over to The Liddle Gallery and someone will be happy to assist you. Guests are encouraged to sign the guestbook and add comments.
Upcoming activities for the Susquehanna River Art Center include “The Celebration of the Arts,” which will be held at Moena’s Restaurant on May 18.
Also, in June will be a photography contest held in the SRACC office. Please stop by the office for more information or call Jody at 814-765-5700 or 814-592-6748.
This organization is formed:
- to provide for the exhibition of original works of art;
- to conduct educational programs pertaining to the development of arts and crafts;
- for the encouragement of the visual arts, i.e., paintings, drawings, photographs, sculptures and crafts;
- for the fostering of a true appreciation of art;
- to establish an effective forum for the exchange of information and ideas;
- for the furtherance of social activity and goodwill among its members; and
- to hold real estate, to receive bequest and to bestow honors and prizes.