State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an alleged theft that occurred between March 29 and Monday on Pumpkin Hollow Road in Decatur Township. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- State police reported on a drug-related incident that occurred Tuesday in the area of Schoolhouse and Hardscrabble roads in Morris Township. During a traffic stop, a 19-year-old Morrisdale man was allegedly found in possession of paraphernalia and 11 pills without a prescription. Charges are currently pending at this time.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an assault that occurred Monday or Tuesday on the Patchin Highway in Burnside Township. During the incident, 26-year-old Lonnie Schmoke II of Cherry Tree allegedly stabbed the victim numerous times, causing two ribs to break. Schmoke fled prior to troopers’ arrival on-scene, and there’s an active warrant for his arrest. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-938-0510.
- Police responded to a report of an erratic driver along Nichols Street. Police were able to locate the vehicle but did not observe any illegal activity.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity at a Williams Street residence. Upon arrival, police were unable to locate anyone.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with an incident along state Route 879. Further, police say a male was taken into custody on an active arrest warrant.
- Police received a report about a male who kicked a door in to obtain property at an East Locust Street address. Police say the male fled the scene, and the investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police are investigating a hit-and-run crash that occurred along Nichols Street.