State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred sometime Tuesday or Wednesday at the State Correctional Institution at Houtzdale. During the incident, someone allegedly damaged a garage door by unknown means. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- Police received a report about a possible scam. According to police, a male tried to purchase pre-paid cards at a local business. He was advised he was being taken advantage of under false pretenses.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a female who had left the hospital before being released from care.
- Police responded to a noise complaint on East Eighth Street. Upon arrival, police checked the area with negative results.
- Police received a report about an unruly patient at Penn Highlands Clearfield Hospital. Police assisted staff and the patient calmed down.
- Police reported on an incident of DUI that occurred Wednesday at the Clearfield Mall. According to police, a 42-year-old Curwensville woman was found passed out inside her vehicle. She was administered a series of field sobriety tests and determined to be under the influence of a controlled substance. She was taken into custody but refused to submit to chemical testing at the hospital. She was transported to and lodged in county jail with charges currently pending.