State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about the theft of two all-terrain vehicles that occurred sometime between March 12 and Friday on First Street in Woodward Township. During the incident, the actors allegedly went to a camp and took the ATVs from an open garage, then fled the area. One ATV is a green 2005 Honda 4 Track 350 FE with a winch on the front; the other is a green 2006 Honda 350 FE. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- State police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Sunday on Pinetop Road in Bradford Township. According to state police, there were numerous calls from Bigler-area residents regarding a 27-year-old Clearfield man who was knocking on random doors and going into multiple yards. Witnesses also said he was seen looking into numerous vehicles in the area. State police took the man into custody, and he will be charged for the incident through the district court.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred sometime March 17-18 at the Hummingbird Speedway in Washington Township. During the incident, someone allegedly broke into a shed on the property; they tried to get into another but were unsuccessful. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-371-4652.
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of cruelty to animals that occurred Sunday on the Bennetts Valley Highway in Huston Township. According to state police, the carcass of a deceased dog was found; the investigation is currently ongoing against a known male.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an assault that occurred Saturday on Main Street in Fox Township. During a domestic incident, a 29-year-old Weedville man entered a 31-year-old Kersey woman’s home and allegedly pointed a pistol at her and a 29-year-old Kersey man. State police say he punched the male victim in the face several times and then pushed the woman victim before leaving. He will be charged with aggravated assault, terroristic threats, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person and harassment.
- On March 20, police were requested to assist with a medical emergency in the 900 block of Maple Avenue. According to police, a patient had fallen and emergency services needed help with gaining entry to the home. However, upon arrival, police found entry had been made and were on-hand to assist as-needed.
- Police received a report about criminal mischief to a vehicle March 20 in the 200 block of Quarry Avenue. According to police, a female’s vehicle was parked along the street for a couple of days, and she found three, round indentations in the windshield. Police say it appeared the markings were made by a BB or pellet; the glass wasn’t penetrated but was still damaged beyond repair. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police responded to a non-reportable crash in the Martin’s parking lot March 20. According to police, both drivers were backing out of parking spaces and their vehicles collided. Police assisted with the exchange of information.
- Police received a report March 20 about a physical domestic at an East Long Avenue address. During the incident, a male allegedly kicked, pushed and choked a female before leaving. Officers observed visible red marks on the female, which she said were caused by the male. When the male was located, police say he was found in possession of drugs and paraphernalia. Police took the male to the police station, then later to county jail.