State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an assault that occurred March 10 on Pine Tree Road in Bell Township. During the incident, a 30-year-old DuBois woman and the victim, a 49-year-old Punxsutawney woman, engaged in a verbal argument that allegedly turned physical.
- Police stopped a vehicle along Bridge Street and discovered a passenger had an active warrant through the Lawrence Township police. Township officers arrived on-scene and handled the warrant.
- Police received information regarding the whereabouts of a wanted male. Officers went to the Hyde area and took him into custody. Police indicated that the male provided the necessary funds to settle the warrant.
- Police received a report about a female walking around in the School Avenue area without any shoes and one sock on. Police searched the area but were unable to locate her.
- Lawrence Township police stopped a vehicle and an occupant was found to have an active arrest warrant through the Clearfield Borough police for bad checks. The female was transported to the magistrate’s office and was arraigned on the charges.
- Police received a report about a disturbance involving two males along North Front Street. Upon arrival, police found it was verbal in nature, and one male left the residence.
- Police received a report about a juvenile who ran away from their residence after an argument. A short time later, the juvenile returned home.
- Police received a report about a possible domestic incident on East 10th Upon arrival, police found a couple had been involved in an argument that allegedly turned physical. Police observed injuries on a female; a male was arrested and lodged in county jail for simple assault.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment from a Spruce Street resident. However, police were able to handle the situation on-scene.
- Police received a report about a disturbance between an adult female and her parents on West Fifth Street. Police handled the situation and also collected drug paraphernalia while on-scene.
- Police reported that a female was arrested after officers assisted Clearfield County Probation at her residence. Police say that authorities located a large amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- Police handled an incident of harassment that occurred along Elk Avenue.
- Police stopped a vehicle along Bigler Avenue and reportedly located drug paraphernalia.
- Police reported on an incident of DUI that occurred Wednesday on South Second Street. When contact was made with the driver – a 34-year-old Grampian woman – it was discovered she was an on-duty employee for Passavant Memorial Homes, a mentally-handicapped facility that provides patient transportation. The woman was allegedly under the influence of alcohol and taken into custody. She was subsequently transported to the hospital for a legal blood draw. Police say the passenger/patient was released to family.