State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred between Friday and Monday at the River Hill Coal Co. property, located on Tipple Road, in Karthaus Township. During the incident, someone allegedly forcibly entered a shed and garage area and removed numerous items, including 18 copper wires. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- Police received a report Friday from a male who stated his vehicle was hit by someone while it was parked in the Wal-Mart parking lot.
- Police received a report Friday from a 60-year-old Treasure Lake woman who stated that someone had broken into her garage earlier in the week and taken several items. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police reported a false alarm at Magnet Applications on Friday.
- On Saturday police received a report from a Bee Line Highway resident who stated she saw someone drive up her private driveway. She said they appeared to get spooked and backed back down when they saw lights being turned on and her dog being let out. Officers checked the area and were unable to locate the vehicle.
- On Saturday police received a report from a 76-year-old Salada Road woman who stated that her vehicle was taken from the Aldi’s parking lot. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police responded to a reported motor vehicle crash on Saturday. According to police, vehicles driven by a 37-year-old Curwensville man and an 18-year-old Clearfield man were in a minor crash at the DuBois Mall. No injuries were reported as a result.
- On Sunday police received a report about a 911 hang-up call from a Don Street resident. Upon arrival, officers discovered a 28-year-old woman and her 30-year-old boyfriend had been out for the evening and when they came home, they got into an argument. Officers verified all parties were OK and handled the situation without incident.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle crash on Sunday. According to police, a vehicle driven by a 31-year-old Ohio man broke down on the Interstate 80 off-ramp at exit 97. At the same time, a tractor-trailer driven by a 30-year-old Texas man was unable to avoid hitting the vehicle, causing moderate damage. No injuries were reported.
- On Sunday police received a report from a Pittsburgh man who stated that while he was in the McDonalds drive-up lane, he was rear-ended by another vehicle. The two exchanged information, but when he got home, he thought he should report the mishap.
- On Sunday police received a report from a 45-year-old Judge Road man who stated that he was being harassed by his landlord that was also his roommate’s mother. Officers handled the situation without incident.