State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Feb. 27 on Green Acre Road in Bigler Township. During the incident, a 17-year-old Clearfield male allegedly damaged school property. Summary charges have been filed through the district court.
- Police received a report about a dog, which was left outside barking for several hours, on Daisy Street. Police were able to make contact with its owner.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of service from the Clearfield Municipal Authority. According to police, it was discovered that someone had removed the water meter from the residence. Then, the residence was re-piped without the installation of a meter.
- Police received a report about a disturbance in the 300 block of Reed Street. Upon police arrival, the actors had left the scene.
- Police received a report about a license plate that was stolen from a trailer while it was parked at 1300 Bigler Ave.
- Police conducted a traffic stop Tuesday in the area of state Route 879 and the Rainbow III Car Wash. When contact was made with the driver, it was found that the 37-year-old Clearfield man didn’t have his mandated ignition interlock engaged in his vehicle. Upon further investigation, he was allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. Police say a vehicle search yielded the seizure of more drug paraphernalia and a prohibited container of clean urine. Charges are currently pending at this time.