- Police are investigating an incident that occurred Tuesday at the Clearfield County Jail. During the incident, a female allegedly attempted to smuggle an unknown item into an inmate. Police say inmates are suspected to have dug a small hole through which the female attempted to pass the item into the jail. Charges are pending the outcome of the investigation.
- On Wednesday police were contacted by a 26-year-old St. Marys man who reported another vehicle had backed into his vehicle in the DuBois Mall parking lot. He said there weren’t any injuries, but there was moderate damage to his vehicle.
- On Thursday police reported that a bike was found in the woods off of Sher De Lin Road. It was subsequently turned into the Sandy Township Police Department.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle crash on Thursday. According to police, a vehicle driven by a 29-year-old Bigler woman merged into a vehicle driven by a 38-year-old Wallaceton man when they were approaching the light at Shaffer Road and Maple Avenue. No injuries or damage were reported.
- Police reported a false alarm Thursday at Ferraro and Company.