CLEARFIELD – On Tuesday the Clearfield County Commissioners approved a polling place change in Grampian at the request of Director of Elections Dawn Graham.
Graham said the Grampian Borough precinct has been located at the Grampian Penn Bloom Fire Co., 251 Main St., Grampian, and now it’ll be re-located to St. Bonaventure Social Center, 449 Main St., Grampian.
She said that the new location meets all handicap accessibility and safety requirements as well as provides ample and adequate parking for all future elections.
Anyone with questions or concerns should please direct them to Graham at the Elections Office at 814-765-2642, Ext. 5053, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In other business, the commissioners:
- approved the new hires of Laura Sherwood, Caseworker/Children & Youth Services, effective March 4, and Tara Haversack, Caseworker/CYS, effective March 6.
- approved the employee transfer of Zachary Murone, Deputy Warden/Jail to Adult Probation Supervisor/Probation, effective March 5.
- approved an Engineering Master Services Agreement with GAI Consultants.
- approved a purchase of service agreement with Sarah Shawley to work as a licensed practical nurse at the jail.
- approved a one-year agreement between the county and Clearly Ahead Development.
- reappointed Jamie French, Jodi Brennan and Paul McCloskey to the North Central Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy Committee.
- appointed Edwena Eger to the Headwaters Resource Conservation & Development Council.
- approved the bills as presented by the Controller’s Office.