State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment Thursday on Galusha Road in Snyder Township. During the incident, a female allegedly sent the victim threatening messages via Facebook. When questioned by state police, she admitted to the crime; charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police located a male staggering along Daisy Street. He was reportedly intoxicated and transported to his residence. He was released to his girlfriend, and charges were filed through the district court.
- Police received a report from a resident who had lost their cellular phone. Later, police were contacted because it was located, and police assistance wasn’t any longer necessary.
- Police assisted emergency personnel and the fire department with a CO alarm that was activated at a South Second Street residence. According to police, an elderly female was located and needed medical treatment. She was subsequently transported to the hospital.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a 41-year-old St. Marys woman Feb. 18 at the Comfort Inn in Clearfield. When contact was made with her, she told officers she was homeless and waiting for her ride. Officers checked with the manager who permitted the woman to stay in the lobby area while she waited.
- On Thursday police were requested to check the welfare of a 75-year-old Clearfield woman on Good Street at the request of the Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging.