State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a theft/bad checks on Jan. 15 from St. Agnes’ bingo in Morrisdale. In commission of the crime, someone allegedly passed two checks that were returned for insufficient funds. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police responded to a reported minor motor vehicle crash on Dorey Street after a plow truck struck a parked car.
- Police served several warrants on a female who had failed to respond to her citations.
- Police assisted two buses that were stuck along Cemetery Road. On-scene police were assisted by the borough’s road crew, PennDOT and Clearfield Fire Department.
- Police would like to remind Clearfield residents that there is a parking ordinance in place. It requires vehicles, which are parked along the street, to be moved every 48 hours.