- Police received a report about a male slumped over in his vehicle on Clearfield Street. Upon arrival, it was learned that he’d fallen asleep while waiting for someone. Police didn’t detect any signs of impairment.
- Police received a report about a male who was causing problems on North Fifth Street. Upon arrival, police found he was in need of mental health treatment. Police subsequently transported him to the hospital for an evaluation.
- Police responded to a minor vehicle collision on North Third Street. According to the report, one vehicle coasted backward, striking another vehicle. No injuries were reported as a result and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police were contacted regarding a dispute over property. However, police found the dispute was civil in nature.
- Police assisted a resident who needed fingerprinted for employment.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on Reed Street. Upon arrival on-scene, police could hear a female engaged in an argument while they were still outside. As a result, she will be cited for her actions.
- Police were dispatched to Bigler Avenue for a male who was reportedly walking in and out of traffic, which was causing a hazard. Police searched the area but were unable to locate anyone.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment along East Market Street. Police were able to handle the situation on scene.
- Police were dispatched to the hospital for a male patient who was being disorderly. Upon arrival, police were able to speak to the male and calm him down.
- Police stopped a vehicle along Bridge Street and discovered the driver had multiple warrants. However, she was able to locate someone to satisfy the warrants.
- Police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct Friday at the Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High School. During the incident, a 15-year-old male student allegedly made threats and was harassing other students. Charges have been filed through juvenile probation.
- Police reported that an archery target was located Monday in the area of Lawrence Avenue in Hyde. Anyone who is missing the target is asked to please contact township police to retrieve it.
- Police reported a false alarm Friday at Red Lobster.
- Police reported a false alarm Friday at Taco Bell.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle crash on Friday. According to the report, a vehicle driven by a 57-year-old Clearfield woman hit another in the Wendy’s lot while she backed out from her parking space. Afterward, she left the scene without providing any information; however, a witness obtained her plate number. Police were able to contact the woman and handle the situation without incident; charges have been filed as a result of the crash.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle parked on David Reed Road on Saturday. Upon arrival, officers found a 29-year-old woman and a 20-year-old man in a compromising position. They were advised to leave the area.
- On Sunday police received a report about two young males who were walking south on state Route 255 near Treasure Lake. Officers located them near Snappy’s Convenience Store and transported them to their home on Salada Road.
- Police received a report about a disturbance Saturday at a Treasure Lake residence. According to police, a male claimed his roommate “came at him with a knife” while they were arguing over how long it was taking for remodeling work. No injuries were reported to police; the knife could not be found. The roommates agreed to separate for the remainder of the night.
- On Sunday Treasure Lake Security reported to police that someone had damaged the Little Flipper Lake sign.
- Police reported a false alarm Sunday at the VA Clinic.
- Police encountered a male Sunday on Liberty Boulevard and determined he was under the influence of alcohol. He was subsequently cited for public drunkenness and related violations.
- Police encountered a male Sunday on East Park Avenue and determined he was under the influence of alcohol. He was subsequently cited for public drunkenness.