State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment Monday on State Street in Curwensville Borough. During the incident, four people were involved in a verbal dispute that allegedly turned physical. Charges have been filed through the district court.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about a theft from a motor vehicle that occurred Jan. 14 on Interstate 80 westbound in Washington Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed the victim’s wallet, black GPS unit and a gray Apple iPhone X from his vehicle while he was at a rest area. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-371-4652.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle crash after a plow truck struck a parked vehicle. Police say there was minor damage to the parked vehicle.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on West Fifth Avenue. Upon arrival on-scene, police found that it was over a civil matter.
- On Tuesday police received a report about a light post being knocked over on North Brady Street. According to police, it was obviously struck by a vehicle because tire impressions were visible in the snow over the curb. Police say the post was still intact with exception to the glass light cover. A male driver contacted police and stated he hit the post when his vehicle slid on ice while traveling south on Liberty Boulevard. He provided his registration and insurance information to police who indicated the post caused damage to a vehicle parked at Interim Healthcare.
- Police received a report Tuesday about an incident of harassment involving numerous juveniles. According to police, juveniles complained of being harassed while walking from the DuBois Area Middle School to the DuBois YMCA. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.