- Police received a report about a couple that was engaged in an altercation on Boyer Street. During the incident, a female allegedly struck a male, knocking his glasses off. Charges were filed through the district court.
- Police responded to several calls about trees and wires that had been knocked over due to windy conditions. Police were assisted by members of the Clearfield Fire Department.
- Police responded to an animal complaint along River Road, where two dogs were reportedly running loose. Police searched the area but were unable to locate any dogs.
- Police responded to a noise complaint along West Front Street. However, police were unable to locate any excessive noise in the area.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a resident along Leavy Avenue. Police attempted to make contact, but the resident wasn’t at home.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person looking into windows on Stewart Avenue. Police checked the area and were unable to locate anyone.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle on Leavy Avenue. Upon arrival, police found it had left.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment from a South Fourth Street resident who had received text messages from an unknown number. Police attempted to contact the actor at the number, but it wasn’t any longer in service.
- Police checked a suspicious vehicle along Park Avenue. Police located occupants who related that the vehicle had become disabled.
- Police received a report about a domestic assault Tuesday on Clarendon Avenue in Lawrence Township. During the incident, a 34-year-old Clearfield man allegedly forced entry into his former residence and assaulted his ex-girlfriend and another man. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about an alleged assault Tuesday in Hyde in Lawrence Township. Police say emergency medical services were not requested and the investigation is ongoing.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle crash Tuesday in the area of Firetower Road and Krebs Avenue in Lawrence Township. Police say they were on routine patrol and saw a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed. The driver was unable to negotiate a right-hand turn, causing his vehicle to leave the roadway and strike an embankment and concrete culvert. Police suspect he was driving while under the influence.
- Police were on routine patrol Dec. 30 and saw a male staggering on New Street. Police made contact with him and could detect an odor of alcohol on his breath. He reportedly continued to stagger and struggled to maintain his balance. Police say when he searched for his identification, he nearly fell off the curb; he was directed to sit down to avoid a fall and any injuries. Police transported the male to his residence and released him to his mother.
- On Dec. 30, police received a report about an argument involving five males in the roadway in the area of South Church Street and West Weber Avenue. According to police, one male provided a false name and fled, resulting in a pursuit. However, officers lost sight of the male who ran into backyards. Sandy Township and state troopers assisted with a search for the male. He was later located and it was discovered that he was wanted on warrants.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute Dec. 30 in the 100 block of South High Street. Upon arrival, police spoke with the couple; both related they were discussing finances and not arguing. Police didn’t believe anything physical had occurred, found everything was OK and cleared the scene.