- Police conducted a traffic stop near Golden Rod Storage on SR 322. The driver of the vehicle was found to be under the influence and in passion of marijuana. Charges are pending.
- Police conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for an equipment violation on Daisy Street Ext. and detected the odor of marijuana inside the vehicle. Both occupants were found to be in passion of various drugs and paraphernalia with outstanding warrants. Both were housed in the Clearfield County Jail. Charges are pending.
- Police are investigating a theft of a cell phone at McDonald’s on the Clearfield-Shawville Highway. The investigation continues.
- Police are investigating numerous incidents of retail theft at the WalMart Supercenter. A known female entered the store on Nov. 21, Dec. 1 and Dec. 21 and allegedly switched price tags, under-rang items from self check- out. The total amount of loss is estimated to be at $400. Charges are to be filed.
- Police responded to a call for a motor vehicle accident on Shaw Croft Hwy on Sunday. The driver and passengers received minor injuries.
- State Police stopped a 52 year-old Glen Campbell man for a summary traffic violation on Main St. in Burnside Twp.. During the stop it was determined that the male was under the influence of alcohol. Charges are pending.
- State Police investigated an incident of retail theft/shoplifting at the WalMart store in Fox Twp. Between Oct. 15 and Dec. 23rd, Southern Shute, 27, of Ridgway utilized the self-checkout registers on 21 different occasions and failed to scan merchandise in the amount of $2022.47. Charges have been filed in District Court.