CLEARFIELD – The Clearfield County Commissioners are looking for residents to serve on various boards and committees.
At Thursday’s special meeting, the commissioners voted to approve appointments and reappointments to several boards and committees, but there are still vacancies which need to be filled.
The commissioners voted to reappoint the following individuals:
· Paul Bojalad to the Community Connections board
· Edwena Eger to the Clearfield County Solid Waste Authority
· Fred Ammerman and Fred Weaver to the Clearfield County Public Library Board
· Jodi Brennan to the Headwaters Board
· Jeannine Swisher to the Clearfield County Industrial Development Authority
· Teri Cunkle, Johh Shugrue and Bonnie Robinson-Harper to the Clearfield County Recreation and Tourism Authority
The commissioners voted to appoint the following individuals:
· Glen Schuch to the Clearfield/Jefferson Counties Regional Airport Authority
· Christopher Hoover to the Clearfield County Solid Waste Authority
· Patty Murphy to the Clearfield County Public Library board
· Brad Lashinsky to the North Central Regional Planning and Development board
The county has vacancies on the following boards:
· Clearfield County Connections (two seats)
· Clearfield County Planning Commission (four seats)
· Clearfield County Solid Waste Authority (one seat)
· The Curwensville Lake Authority (one seat)
Any individuals interesting in serving on any of these board are asked to send a letter of interest to the commissioners at their office at 212 E. Locust Street in Clearfield.