- Police responded to an incident of retail theft at the Walmart Supercenter. Upon a consented search the officers found drugs and drug paraphernalia along with stolen items in her purse. Charges have been filed.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance on Fullerton Ave. where a female sustained injury after an altercation with family members. The actors were cited for harassment and disorderly conduct.
- Police responded to Walmart for an incident of retail theft. Tammy Joefik, 47, of Woodland stole multiple items from the store and placed them in her purse. Charges have been filed.
- State Police conducted a traffic stop on Krebs Highway, Boggs Twp. The operator was placed under arrest for DUI. Charges have been filed.
- Police assisted Lawrence Township Police with a vehicle stop for a traffic violation. One of the occupants was found to have an active arrest warrant. Thee male was transported to the jail on the warrant
- Police assisted EMS along Spruce Grove Lane with a medical emergency.
- Police responded to E. Market St and Temple Ave for a 2-vehicle collision. Police report that a vehicle had pulled from Temple Ave striking a vehicle being operated along E. Market St. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were able to be driven from the scene
- Police were called to assist EMS along Clearfield St. Police arrived and found that a female had been assaulted. The actor was taken to the hospital for a mental health evaluation. The female was transported to the hospital for treatment of injuries she sustained
- Police responded to S. 4th St. for a female that was honking her horn harassing the occupants of a residence. Police spoke to the female warning her of her actions.
- Police responded to S. 3rd St for a report of a young child walking in the area unattended. Police searched the area and were unable to locate the child.
- Police were dispatched to S. 3rd St. for a person that was to be running through yards yelling. Police checked the area and did not locate anyone in the area.
- Police responded to an activated alarm along W. Front St and found employees on scene had accidently set the alarm off.
- Police responded to a N. 2nd St. address for a report of an odor of Marijuana. Police located an apartment where the Marijuana was being smoked from. As a result, a male was transported to jail after he was found to be on probation.
- Police responded to Reed St for a report of found drug paraphernalia.
- Police located a juvenile walking along SR 879 attempting to walk home. Police provided the juvenile a ride to his residence.
- Police were contacted regarding a disabled vehicle that was disabled along Bridge St. The vehicle was checked and was not considered a traffic hazard.
- Police assisted EMS with a patient along W. Front St who had wrecked their bicycle and was lying in the middle of the roadway.
- Police arrested a male along Temple Ave after he was found to be highly intoxicated. He was also found to have an active arrest warrant. He was transported to the jail.
- Police conducted a traffic stop on West DuBois Ave. During the stop, it was determined that the operator was under the influence of alcohol.