- Police conducted a traffic stop in the area of Riverview Road for an equipment violation. During the stop it was determined that the driver was under the influence of alcohol. He was transported to Penn Highlands Clearfield for a legal blood draw. Charges are to be filed.
- Police responded to Dairy Queen for a male who was making workers and customer s very uncomfortable. It was discovered that the male was under the influence of a controlled substance. He was taken into custody cited for public drunkenness.
- State Police responded to a call of a vehicle off the roadway on I-80 in Bradford Twp. Upon investigation it was determined the vehicle was disabled due to mud from the recent rain fall. Upon further investigation a male passenger was in possession of marijuana and other drug related paraphernalia. Charges were filed in district court.
- State Police conducted a traffic stop on Krebs Highway, Boggs Twp. The operator, a 42 year old male, was placed under arrest for DUI. Charges have been filed.
- State Police are investigating a theft from a motor vehicle on Main St., Coalport Borough on Friday. Unknown actors smashed out the passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle while it was parked outside the Moose and removed a purse. Anyone with information is asked to contact PSP Clearfield at 857-3800.