State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a theft from a motor vehicle that occurred Wednesday on Opossum Alley in Brisbin Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly stole a wallet and pistol from the victim’s vehicle. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- State police received a report about a theft from a motor vehicle that occurred Wednesday on Irvin Street in Brisbin Borough. However, it’s unclear if any items were stolen and the investigation is ongoing.
- A flowered hand bag was found along the roadway in Brisbin Borough. Anyone with information is asked to contact PSP Clearfield at 857-3800.
- State Police responded to a verbal alternation that became physical between a male and female on Ridge Ave. in Curwensville Borough. Both parties sustained minor injuries and were arrested for Simple Assault/Harassment. Both parties were arraigned and released on $5000 bail.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute Monday involving a 47-year-old man and his 25-year-old step-son at a Treasure Lake residence. According to police, the step-son arrived at a late hour to pick up his young child, which resulted in an argument with his mother. It turned physical when he allegedly began to choke her. At this point, his step-father intervened and the step-son became physical with him. Upon interviewing those involved on-scene, police took the step-son into custody and he was put in county jail.
- Police received a report about a male and female yelling in a stall at the Brady Street Car Wash on Monday. Upon arrival, officers made contact with the couple, who related that they had stopped to wash the vehicle off after hitting an animal, and the female was yelling because she was “grossed out” over the blood. Police handled the situation on-scene.
- Police received a report about a suspicious male Monday from a Dixon Avenue woman. She observed him getting in and out of a vehicle and slamming the door; then, he made its horn honk by locking it. He was repeating this process, she told police. However, the male was gone upon police arrival.
- Police received a report about a false alarm Monday at Aaron’s.
- On Monday Treasure Lake Security reported to police that a contractor was using electricity from a pavilion at the Captain Kid Park without permission. Officers discussed the matter with the contractor and handled the situation without incident.
- Police received a report about a suspicious male selling electronics out of his car Monday in the Lowe’s parking lot. However, he was gone upon police arrival.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle crash Monday in the DuBois Mall parking lot. According to police, a Falls Creek woman became distracted while traveling in the parking lot. She pulled out from a parking lane, striking a vehicle driven by a Penfield man. Both vehicles sustained minor damage.
- On Tuesday police received a report from a 56-year-old man who stated that a neighbor has been removing plow markers from the end of his mother’s Lincoln Drive residence. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- On Tuesday police received a report from a Treasure Lake man who stated his vehicle had been egged sometime the night before.