State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred sometime Nov. 29-30 on Mare Drive/Route 119 in Henderson Township. During the incident, someone allegedly cut and removed three rubber belts from a machine belonging to Kosko Wood Products of Stump Creek.
- Police responded to a noise complaint on North Second Street. Police advised those responsible of the complaint.
- Police received a report of someone trying to get inside a Merrill Street residence. Upon arrival, police found that everything was OK.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on East Pine Street. Upon arrival, police found that a couple had allegedly engaged in an argument. Police will issue citations as a result of the incident.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of an East Cherry Street resident. Police made contact with the person and found them to be OK.
- Police arrested a male who was reportedly highly intoxicated on East Market Street. He was transported to the jail due to his level of intoxication.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle along East Market Street.
- Police reported that a cell phone was located in a yard along Capricorn Drive. It was subsequently turned into police.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a fall patient along Spruce Street.
- Police reported that a medical alert device was turned in after it was located along River Road. The owner was located and the device was returned to them.
- Police received a report about an altercation on Spruce Street. Upon arrival, police found that it was verbal in nature, and those involved were warned of their actions.
- Police assisted Pennsylvania State Parole at a residence along East Cherry Street.
- Police received a report about a couple arguing along Reed Street. Upon arrival, police searched the area and were unable to locate anyone.
- While on patrol, police observed a male sleeping on a picnic table along West Long Avenue. According to police, they were able to wake him up, and there was a strong odor of alcohol emitting from his person. He told police he had been at a Christmas party, and his wife had left him there. Police requested that he call someone for a ride home, which he did.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity above the old Mohney & Yarger Funeral Home. A witness told police they saw four males – dressed in black with bandannas around their faces – approach the stairs and get onto the roof from the rear of the building. Upon arrival on-scene, police observed fresh sneaker prints on the roof; however, the rear of the building was secure and it didn’t appear anyone had gained entry. Police didn’t locate anyone in the immediate area, and the witness said they would call back if they saw anything else suspicious.
- Police received a report about two people arguing in a white Jeep in the 800 block of West Weber Avenue. Upon arrival on-scene, police located two females in the parking lot at the Luigi’s Villa. As the two were separating, police made contact with one female who related she’d been arguing with a female friend. She said that it was only verbal in nature and never turned physical. Police confirmed everything was OK and advised her not to continue her behavior in a public place.