State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Friday on Gary Lynn Drive in Pine Township. During the incident, two females were allegedly engaged in a physical altercation. Both were charged for harassment through the district court.
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred sometime Friday or Saturday on Veterans Street in Gulich Township. During the incident, someone allegedly stole four truck tires that victim 2 was holding for victim 1 at his residence. State police say the actor(s) also attempted to take a dolly from victim 2 but was unsuccessful. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about an incident of retail theft that occurred Dec. 9 at Mike’s Bi-Lo store in Reynoldsville. During the incident, two known female juveniles allegedly stole a 64-pack of crayons, container of noodles, bag of small Hershey’s chocolates, apple and strawberry spread and a Funfetti mix. The juveniles, ages 9 and 11, were taken into custody and released to their mother.
State police at Ridgway
- State police are investigating a vehicle fire that occurred Saturday at 1890 Doc Welker Rd., in Bradford Township. Someone allegedly set fire to a 2000 Ford Explorer. No injuries were reported as a result; the vehicle wasn’t insured but was registered with PennDOT, state police say. Damage was estimated at $1,000 and the investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police received a report about a drug violation that occurred Saturday at the Clearfield County Jail. During the incident, a 27-year-old DuBois man was allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance. Police say he was searched as part of in-take the day prior; however, he concealed the controlled substance “within his person.” The following day, it was located within his cell. Charges are to be filed pending laboratory analysis.
- Police received a report about a theft that occurred Friday on Willow Drive. During the incident, someone allegedly removed items from the victim’s residence. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Dec. 11 at the Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High School. During the incident, a 13-year-old female allegedly kicked another student on school property. Police indicated it was handled by school officials with an out-of-school suspension. There will not be any charges filed by police at this time.