State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a lost/missing firearm on the Drane Highway in Decatur Township. It was described as a Smith & Wesson or Swaziland country code (if make can’t be determined) 99, .357 combat magnum valued at $850. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person knocking on doors on South Fourth Street. However, police searched the area but were unable to locate anyone.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on East Eighth Street. Police spoke with those involved who indicated they were having a verbal argument. Police subsequently made them aware of the complaint.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle along Woodland Road.
- Police assisted Clearfield County Probation officers with taking a male into custody after he’d fled. Police say the male was transported to the jail and additional charges are pending.
- Police arrested a male for suspicion of DUI after he was stopped for a traffic violation on Bridge Street. Charges are currently pending the blood test results.
- Police responded to a noise complaint along East Eighth Street. Police were able to handle the situation on-scene.
- Police reported an incident of trespassing that occurred Tuesday at the Snappy’s Convenience Store. According to police, they were on routine patrol and saw Gino Moore, 28, of Clearfield at the store. They were aware Moore was not permitted to be there, told him to leave and not to return. Charges were filed against Moore through the district court.
- Police conducted a traffic stop Thursday on Route 879 near Sapp Bros. According to police, the driver – Brandon R. McQuillen – was found to have an active warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office. He was taken into custody and to county jail on his warrant.