State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a motor vehicle theft that occurred at approximately 9 p.m. Tuesday at the Minit Mart in Morris Township. During the incident, someone allegedly stole the victim’s 1999 Buick Regal while it was left unattended in the parking lot. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Nov. 19 on Zion Road in Knox Township. According to state police, the victim purchased multiple female care products on Facebook, and paid a woman using a Square Cash app. However, she didn’t receive the products and the woman blocked her to stop communications. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a male Wednesday on Log Cabin Road. He was reportedly “distraught,” had been “consuming” and known to be in possession of several firearms. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received reports of counterfeit money Wednesday at Lowe’s and Wal-Mart Supercenter of Clearfield. According to police, the Erie-based state police identified and arrested three suspects. Charges will be filed against them for this incident.
- Police received a report about a theft Wednesday at the Wal-Mart Supercenter of Clearfield. According to police, a wallet was lost at the store. An unknown person is observed picking up the wallet and leaving without turning it in. Anyone with information is asked to contact police.