State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred Sept. 4 on the on the Mahaffey – Grampian Highway in Greenwood Township. According to state police, a Mahaffey woman was called about her computer and Roku having numerous viruses. The caller requested personal information in order to resolve the problems on both devices; however, the woman was later contacted by PayPal regarding an outstanding balance with Roku. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police reported on a drug violation that occurred Nov. 2 on Main Street in McCalmont Township. During the incident, an 18-year-old Punxsutawney man entered the Anita Post Office and fell asleep, and an employee located him shirtless in the lobby. State police searched his bookbag and allegedly discovered he was in possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed through the district court.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle collision in the area of Market and Front streets. As a result, one female was arrested for suspicion of DUI. No injuries were reported in the collision.
- Police arrested a male for suspicion of DUI after he appeared to be passed out behind the wheel of a vehicle along East Walnut Street.
- Police responded to a trespassing complaint along Nichols Street. Police were able to handle the situation on-scene.
- Police received a report about a woman who was trying to harm herself on East Pine Street. Upon arrival, police assisted emergency personnel who transported the female to the hospital for medical and mental health treatment.
- Police received a report about a male who was threatening to jump from a window. Police located the male and transported him to the hospital for a mental health evaluation.
- Police responded to a report about a possible drunken driver on Park Avenue. However, police were unable to locate the vehicle.