State police at DuBois
- State police responded to a DUI-related crash Saturday on Wayne Road in Winslow Township. According to the report, a vehicle operated by a 26-year-old Reynoldsville man traveled off the roadway and became stuck on an embankment. State police detected signs of impairment and a strong odor of alcohol coming from the driver. As a result, the man was subsequently arrested for DUI, along with other summary traffic offenses, which are pending blood test results.
- State police received a report about an assault Saturday on Gilbert Lane in Winslow Township. During the incident, a 37-year-old Reynoldsville woman – Maureen Selby-Bolia – engaged in a “heated, verbal argument” with her boyfriend over “personal issues.” She allegedly forcibly entered his residence and struck him in the face. State police say, then she rammed his vehicle with her own before fleeing the scene. Selby-Bolia is currently in custody and in the Jefferson County Jail. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
State police at Punxsutawney
- On Saturday state police arrested an 18-year-old Punxsutawney man for the alleged possession and consumption of an adult alcoholic beverage in Bell Township.
- Police assisted a motorist whose battery was dead along East Market Street. Police were able to assist with getting the vehicle to start again.
- Police received a report about a couple engaged in a disturbance along East Market Street. However, they were separated when police arrived on-scene.
- Police received a report about a disturbance along North Fourth Street. Upon arrival, officers could hear yelling from outside the residence. Police entered and determined that the actor was intoxicated and on probation. She was charged and taken to county jail.
- Police responded to East Pine Street after someone located a bag of suspected methamphetamine. Upon arrival, officers located two people inside the residence. One was reportedly highly intoxicated while on probation; he was taken to county jail for the violation. Another person had an active arrest warrant, and he was also taken to jail.
- Police responded to a parking complaint along North Third Street.
- Police received numerous reports about ice on various roadways, and it was addressed by members of the Street Department.
- Police were dispatched to the hospital for a mental health patient who was causing a disturbance. Police spoke to the patient who agreed to calm down.
- Police received a report about an alleged assault on Daisey Street. However, the actor fled prior to police arrival. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a Turnpike Avenue resident who had health issues and who was not answering phone calls. Police located the female and learned she was in good health.
- Police responded to SW Third Avenue after a report about people being outside the caller’s residence. Upon arrival, police were unable to locate anyone on the property.
- Police arrested a male for suspicion of driving under the influence after he was stopped for a traffic violation.
- On Saturday police located Keith King, 31, of Clearfield at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. He was wanted through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department for failure to appear for court. When an attempt was made to take him into custody, King allegedly started to flee on foot through the store. Officers chased him into the parking lot, where they say he continued to resist. King was eventually taken into custody and to county jail. There, he was served and housed on the warrant. King will face additional charges of flight to avoid apprehension, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.