- Police assisted several motorists who had locked their keys inside their vehicles.
- Police responded to a parking complaint along East Eighth Street. The complaint was unfounded.
- Police located a female who appeared to be sleeping along North Second Street. She was found to be OK and was waiting for a ride.
- Police responded to East Locust Street after a report about someone yelling in the area. However, police didn’t hear anything upon arrival on-scene.
- Police responded to an activated alarm along North Second Street. It was accidently set off by an employee.
- Police checked a vehicle along Bigler Avenue that appeared to be disabled. A short time later, the vehicle was towed from the roadway.
- Police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct on Nichols Street. Police were able to handle the situation on-scene.
- Police reported on an incident of DUI that occurred Sunday on the Clearfield – Curwensville Highway. According to police, a reckless driver was observed operating a blue-colored GMC sports utility vehicle. It had reportedly almost struck four or five vehicles. Officers were in the area and saw the SUV stopped and when contact was made with the female driver, they could detect a strong odor of alcohol. Police administered field sobriety tests after which she was determined to be under the influence. She was taken to the Penn Highlands Hospital for a legal blood draw, and charges are currently pending at this time.