State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Nov. 9 on Princess Street in Brisbin Borough. During the incident, a 61-year-old man allegedly left multiple items on the victim’s property on a continual basis. Charges have been filed through the district court.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred Nov. 15 on Beechwood Road in Washington Township. During the incident, someone allegedly defrauded the victim of $150 via telephone. She sent a U.S.P.S. money order to a Nevada address from the Falls Creek Post Office. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-371-4652.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police reported on a drug-related incident that occurred Saturday on state Route 36 in Mahaffey Borough. During a traffic stop, a 52-year-old Burnside man and a 24-year-old Mahaffey woman were allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance and related drug paraphernalia. State police suspected the man was under the influence of a controlled substance, and he was subsequently taken into custody. Charges are currently pending against the couple.
- State police received a report about a trespassing incident Saturday in Beaver Township. During the incident, a 52-year-old Brookville man was allegedly bear hunting on the victim’s posted property without permission. Charges have been filed through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about a retail theft that occurred between Nov. 1 and Nov. 15 at Wal-Mart in Fox Township. On four, different occasions, a 29-year-old St. Marys woman allegedly transferred sales tags from one item to another and then checked out, paying the incorrect prices for the items. Charges will be filed through the district court.
- Police responded to reports of a possible DUI Sunday on the Clearfield – Shawville Highway. According to police, a vehicle operated by a Curwensville female was located and she was suspected of being under the influence of a controlled substance. She refused to submit to chemical testing and was housed in county jail. Charges are currently pending at this time.