State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Nov. 2 on Commons Lane in Ridgway Township. During the incident, someone allegedly slashed a tire on the victim’s vehicle. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-776-6136.
- Police received a report about a domestic incident in progress Tuesday on Wrigley Street. During the incident, a Clearfield teen allegedly assaulted several people inside the residence and then fled the scene. Police say one person was injured as a result, and charges are to be filed through the district court.
- Police responded to a non-reportable crash Monday in the area of East DuBois and Division streets. According to police, a vehicle struck a deer, and then a sign. There was visible damage to the vehicle and sign; however, the driver wasn’t injured.
- On Monday police received a report about the fraudulent use of a credit card. During the incident, a known person allegedly had possession of the card and made two purchases. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a domestic Monday in the area of Hahne Court. During the investigation, a male was allegedly found in possession of methamphetamine. He was on parole and taken into custody for a violation; he was transported to the jail by state parole.
- On Monday police received information about a person wanted on a warrant. Subsequently, police were able to locate Megan Emel, who was wanted in Butler County. She was placed in jail on the warrant.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run crash Sunday on South State Street. Upon arrival, police saw where a vehicle had struck a porch and then fled. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police responded to a non-reportable crash Sunday in the area of Maple and East Park avenues. Upon arrival, police found that a vehicle struck a deer and sustained damage. However, no injuries were reported. Police cleared the scene.